Monday, July 18, 2011

Camp Shady Cove: Quiet Days



The last couple of days have passed quietly but quickly. The kids have played the Wii far to many hours and Stuart finally started playing with his DS again. Electronics rule.

Leah has practiced doing her new American Girl doll’s hair. She has so many different looks. I worked hard to spruce up her other knock off AG doll’s hair. I found curlers on one of mine and Mom’s many thrift store trips. I did her hair with those and now she is nearly as pretty as the AG doll.

Mom and I have shopped the little boutiques such as Chic-a-dee's and Shady Kate's. We also visited the yarn store in Medford and found some new antique warehouses to visit. I bought chintz and yarn and more goodies that I really didn't need. Tomorrow we are expecting Steve and look forward to some more exciting daily agendas but for now we have enjoyed sleeping in and taking things at a much slower pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...