Friday, May 17, 2013

Photo Friday–Eagle Lake California

Eagle Lake california

Here is an oldie with my Sister-in-law.  For years my family along with my mom and dad and brother’s family would spend every Memorial Day weekend up at Eagle Lake in the North East California area of Susanville.  The men would get up and go fishing all day. Eagle Lake Trout is some of the best fish you will ever eat if you can catch it.  There were many trips we didn’t and nothing taste quite as good when you are hoping for something else.  The women and children spent the day exploring the area, hitting garage sales, and shopping in Susanville.  Our first trips Beth and I didn’t even have kids yet.   This picture is from one of those long ago days while we were exploring the cemetery in Susanville.  I can’t believe how young we look because I’m sure we don’t look any older now.  Right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...